Today Alex asked me to make a kite for him?!?!? He told me I could make a cool one...how can you say no to a 7 year old that has that much faith in your abilities??
SO two hours later we had 2 resemblences of an airplane kite ready to fly.
By the time we were done the rain was coming down. That didn't stop Cami and Alex from flying though...by the time I made AJ lunch the fans were out and they were flying to Arizona!!
Rainy days in our house are our favorite days :)




SO two hours later we had 2 resemblences of an airplane kite ready to fly.
By the time we were done the rain was coming down. That didn't stop Cami and Alex from flying though...by the time I made AJ lunch the fans were out and they were flying to Arizona!!
Rainy days in our house are our favorite days :)




No comments:
Post a Comment