Things I love about Anthony and I always want to remember:
1. I love his smile.
2. I love the way he smells.
3. I love that he wants me when his is tired or sad and he looks for dad when he wants to play.
4. I love his intoxicating giggle.
5. I love that he loves to fall asleep in my arms and when he does he puts his little had on my chest.
6. I love that when I pucker my lips to kiss him he turns his head and puts his neck to my cheek to snuggle with me.
7. I love that he brings out the tender side in my other kids and I get to see a special side of them.
8. I love that he rolls around the room to get where he wants to go.
9. I love that he is the messiest eater I have ever seen! He cannot eat anything without needing a change of clothes.
10. I love his rosy cheeks when he gets really warm.
11. I love that the only time he ever says anything is when he is sad and he says mamamama.
10. I love that someone like myself who has made many mistakes before and after kids can open her heart so much each and every day that it feels like my heart will burst sometimes.

No comments:
Post a Comment