Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family Fun Day

Today we had family pictures taken. It was amazing the photographer got such great photos because the kids (Cami) had the hardest time holding still. At one point (in the middle of Gardner Village I might add) I was singing, doing funny faces, and everything else in between just to get all 5 kids to look at the camera!! Then when it was my turn to do individual pictures with Cory Chance started singing, doing funny faces, and everything else to tease me to look at the camera too!! I'm sure the photographer loved us but the kids actually did pretty great for having to take pictures for three hours.






After the pictures we went to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins. Alex loved playing on the tractors and Cami loved pushing the miniature wheelburrows. Sierra was so cute taking her time to pick out the perfect pumpkin. All in all it was a great day and we got some great pictures that I will blog as soon as I get them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment