Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Crazy Holidays

I feel bad that it's been so long since I have posted but life in our little house has been a little crazy with the holidays. Thanksgiving was great and we got to see mom and dad the week before for a surprise visit. That was a fun treat!
December has been great with the kids being out of school for the entire month because of the year around schedule. We've had a lot of fun together playing, baking, and enjoying the season. ( I am excited for them to go back on Monday though because I get a little batty being so out of schedule.)
Christmas at our house was very different but it was the best one yet and not because of the amount of gifts or surprises but because we truly felt the spirit and became closer than we've ever been. I wouldn't have changed a thing.
We are excited for the new year and have set some good goals as a family and personally. (One of my goals is to blog more you'll be happy to know mom.)
Have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment