Sunday, January 23, 2011
Into Everything
Anothony has officially reached the age where he is into anything and everything. From cupboards, drawers, gadgets, even the toilet and garbage if I don't watch him close enough! He loves to explore his surroundings. We have to be careful and shut the doors when we walk into a room with him or he makes a beeline for the door. It's so funny to watch him go because he used to be so cautious but now when the opportunity presents itself he crawls faster than you can imagine to get to the door before we notice. When I took this picture he was doing one of his favorite things- emptying the movies out of the entertainment center when the kids leave the door open. He turned around and looked so guilty that I had to snap his picture. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment